Apr 6, 2009

New Look...New Layout!

A lot has been going on here at the homestead. I will be blogging about it on my personal blog in a little bit...but that is why I have not been on with an other pages from camp...

During camp, there is a secret envelope challenge. Our hostess and a few helpers put together 10 bags of assorted paper and embellishments for 10 wanting scrappers. Out of these bags, we are to make a layout. I was one of the lucky 'grabbers' along with a wonderful new friend Suzi, and fellow table mate Kim. We took before and after pictures of our supplies and what we created from them! (I did get permission to post their LO's on this site) :)

This first one is from Kim.
She used the before picture in her layout
and added some ribbon along the bottom.


This next one is from Suzi who made a two
page layout with her pages. Isn't her daughter
the cutest!!!


And lastly is mine. I tried to use everything in the bag along with a
new technique that I had read about in a recent magazine. I will be
writing out a tutorial on how I did this...but here it is!

After the voting by the other gals at camp, Suzi, I believe came in 2nd!!!!

Woohoo!!! So off now to blog on the other site. I will be back tomorrow for challenges and sketches...I have not done that in a few weeks :(



Happy Scrapping!!

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Wowzers! Breathtaking!

Ann Arbogast said...

I nominated you for some blog luv.
http://annarbogast.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-luv.html