Apr 13, 2009

Easter 'Tie Dyed' Eggs

The other day, I was looking over at Today's Creative Blog and found a post for Easter Eggs and a way cool way to color them over at Our Best Bites! Take a look at the site for a tutorial on how to make these amazing creations!!! But I thought that I would post my pictures here of the end results.

Here are the ties.....

And here they are all bound up in the ties....don't they look cute!!!



And here are the way cool results!!



Now, one thing that I did, and not sure that I will do again, was boil them all together. My water in the end was a purple color and I think that it did bleed into some of the other eggs, so they did not turn out as brilliant. But I will definitely do this again next year, I will just buy the hubby some new ties!!!

0 comments: