Apr 30, 2009

Chellenges completed!!!

I was finally able to get a few moments to scrap some of the challenges from the Sisterhood of Scrap online crop!! Yeah...and they were soo much fun! If you haven't had a chance to get to any of them...today is the last day! Tonight I will be drawing a winner for my challenge ~ so check back tomorrow for the winner!!!

This first one was for Deanne's challenge #1. She wanted us to use a picture of a fashionable 50's skirt as inspiration for a card or layout!


This page was also a Deanne Challenge #10. She gave us an old Pepsi ad to take inspiration from...and she got me to pull out my wedding photos and start the album! So thanks Deanne!!!


This challenge came to us from Jenn who also happens to be the sister for May!!! Challenge #4 was to take the title of a famous 50's song and use it as a title on your layout. She also wanted to see 5 round elements reminiscent of records and roller skates!! These pictures are of my daughter at 18 months, 6 years, and 12 years.


Challenge #6 came from Carla and I knew when the challenge was given that this is one one I would be doing!!! I LOVE this look and the pop that the all white gives. I have done it before with a black/white picture, and it looks just as good with a colored picture!!! This picture was taken in Oklahoma City in Bricktown.


Challenge #9 also came from Carla. She wanted to see a 12 inch or 7 inch circle, with black somewhere, ooo and lots of bling!!! These are pictures of my daughter in her performance for dance class at school.



Challenge #3 came to us from Candace!!! Take a look and listen to the YouTube link that she has!! Too cute!! Anyway, she wanted us to use the song Lollipop as inspiration. So I decided to look up the lyrics and found this one that went perfect with this picture!! This was taken on a day when my son was not feeling very well, so he stayed home from school. He ate lunch and then went into my room to watch cartoons. I was only a few minutes behind him, but he had already fallen fast asleep.


This challenge #7 came to us from Ali! She wanted us to play with numbers...and to have a clock on the page! I thought of this picture and have had this paper forever!! It's of my step son during our Fall Pictures outing. Thanks Ali!


Wow!!! Seven out of ten challenges done!!! How many did you'all get done!!??




Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Wow! You have been one bust lady! I love the layouts - so much detail and warmth - just great!

Ali said...

Christina, super pages, all of 'em!

I am honoured that you took the "time" (w/ a clock page, get it? LOL **wink**) to do my SOS Crop Challenge. That LO is a beaut. BTW, I have the same paper you do-- the one u used at the page's bottom edge.

WTG girl! GREAt job.

Deanne Clarke said...

Great stuff, Christina!!! Love 'em all!!! Thanks for participating!!