Apr 19, 2009

Another Sunday down!

Phew...I was able to sit down for a few hours today and scrap!!! I think it's been about 2 weeks since I could get anything done. It seems that my mojo comes and goes. When it's with me, I can just pop pages out, but when it's visiting someone else..aka Suzi...I go weeks just looking at my stuff with no inspiration. :(

Anyway, here are a few pages that I got done today. And be sure to check back tomorrow...Sisterhood of Scrap is having their 2nd Anniversary Online Crop this week, and my challenge goes up tomorrow!

We got these Nerf Tommy 20's for all of the boys for Christmas last year. And this is my hubby reenacting the famous 'Scarface' scene.


This page is for my daughter's 13th birthday. It was the hubby's turn to 'coach' the party, so I took the boys to see Santa, but took the camera with me. So he used his phone camera and all of the pictures came out with a yellow tint. I tried to fix them before I printed, but this was the best that I could do. So I used it and had a yellow background with green. ~And I don't know why they all have their mouths open in every picture~


Now here is a question for anyone who embosses. I used grunge board numbers and covered them with Color Box Pigment Inkpad. I then put clear embossing powder on and embossed. It should have come out clear, but it started to bubble and show these white speckles. My heater was pretty far away, so it was not burning it, and I love the outcome. But I am not sure why it did this. Any ideas would be appriciated!!!




Happy Scrapping!!!

0 comments: