Mar 10, 2009

SCRAPS book

I posted over at Sisterhood of Scrap for their Teaching Tuesday. Hop on over to take a look!!

The book shown at the end is one that I made a few weeks ago while my computer was down. It is an idea book to put different techniques and sketches in that I find on the web. So that when I am on my weekend crops or just scrappen away from the computer, I can pull out the book and get inspiration that way!!! If you want to know how I made it..just ask!


Oooo...and I almost forgot to post my Monday Challenge from Sisterhood of Scrap...They are wanting you to scrap two pictures of different sizes. These pictures were taken last summer in Oklahoma. And no matter how hot or humid it was...he was out there catching those bugs and frogs and even brought in a spider. Ewww...


I will post challenges and sketches tomorrow...I completely forgot and it is Wednesday tomorrow... :(

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

love that organizer, neat idea!