Mar 17, 2009

Inspiration is in the challenge

Here are a few of my favorite pages from the online crop this last weekend over at Scrap my Memories!!

We had to do an all white layout with a black and white photo! I love the look that came out of it! This is one that I will do over and over again!


Challenge: Scrap someone hard at work or hard at play. These photos worked for both. They were taken last fall during one of her first games.

Challenge: Use Arrows. And it's funny...Bayle asked me the day before to make him something, and I took out an arrow and chalked it gold and then used UTEE to harden the arrow...and then this challenge came along. Worked perfect!!
Challenge: Make a ring or circle of something on your LO. This picture does not show it very well...but there are 'bling' placed all over the paper and on the butterflies. The picture of Taylor was taken almost two years ago the July 4th.


Publish Post
TFL!

2 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

I loved the all white challenge but never completed it. Love your take on it. Eventually I will do this challenge. There are just so many of them, hard to do them all. But it was alot of fun...Ann

jacque4u2c said...

WOWZERS! Your layouts ROCK!