Feb 10, 2009

Week 2-9 Challenges

BBTB is still working with the 'LOVE' theme. Check out this weeks challenge using the Home Accents cartridge. I don't have this one, but I might run out to get it. These projects are super cute!!

Sisterhood of Scrap has another challenge out for us to try. And it's all about photos. They want to see a layout with three photos of three different people. And their interpretation of this is kind of neat to see. I have 4 kiddos, so I don't know how I am going to work this one... hmmmm

52 Sketches...52 Weeks has a new sketch for us to try. I love the way she does her's in Black and White so the interpretation is completely up to you! There is also a weekly prize for this one!!!

Triple the Sketch had a new sketch that you can use on a layout or a card!!

Scrapbook Challenges has a new sketch out. Pamela, the site coordinator comes up with some great sketches every week. Take a peek at some of her older ones!

Also, don't forget to check out the week long online crop over at Scrapbooker's Club House!!


Happy Scrapping!!

0 comments: