Feb 13, 2009

Party Time

This last weekend, I tried for hours to make some thank you cards for a few friends who had helped out the kiddos...and no matter what I came up with, I did not like the results. So I left my scrap table in shambles and went to bed. This was Sunday night.

On Tuesday, one of my mothers' needed a birthday invitation for her daughter. And within 15 minutes, I came up with this. Nothing to extravagant but cute. Why is it that inspiration comes at it's convenience??!?!!


I still need to make those Thank you cards, and I will try again this weekend!! lol

Remember to check out the online crop going on right now over at Scrapbooker's Club House!! They have some really cute techniques and challenges going on, and you still have until Sunday to get them in!!!


Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

I think it turned out great! I often find myself in a forced creative mode as I seem to wait until the last moment before creating cards. Even now, there is a card I know I need to make, but I haven't been really inspired yet. LOL!