Jan 26, 2009

A few more

I was pretty busy this weekend, but I was able to sit down for a little bit and get a few pages done. These are the last few for Amanda's book (until the next printing) and I am starting on Taylor's.


This picture was taken at the lake this last summer. She just turned around, and I could see how beautiful her smile was. It was a perfect opportunity for me to share what I see. I found this transparency as I was scrapping and painted the back to make the words pop out.

Here we were at my Aunts wedding (8*8*08) and Taylor was able to meet some of the extended family. Here she was a little hesitant to 'boogie' in front of everyone, but caught the music and started up!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have got to get a hold of some transparencies and get busy with them...I love what you can do with them to change your layout!