Dec 17, 2008

Week 12-15 Challenges

BBTB has a new challenge using the Dog Spot from the Paper Pups cartridge. And the designers came up with some very cute inspirations!!

It's almost the end of the year, and 52 Sketches...52 Weeks is on it's fiftieth sketch!!!

Pencil Lines has their last sketch for the year. And there is a special little contest for any digi scrappers!!

Sisterhood of Scrap is always coming up with some great challenges, and this week they are leaving it up to you. Send in any project, page, or card. This will also be your last chance to get in on the monthly prize. They will be taking the two week holiday off and will be back in 2009. Wow, wasn't it just yesterday that we were worried about Y2K??

Oooo....and there is a Design Team Call over at Scrapbook Challenges!! And check out the Mod's website here for details, just scroll down a bit!! I am going to put my name in, if I can get my stuff together. :))

That's all for now! As always, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for always listing these great sketch sites.....
check out my blog...I've left you an award